One for older children aged 8 and above, this addictive brainteaser game will keep young and not-so-young occupied for hours and, being portable and compact, makes an excellent travel game. The Smart Games IQ Focus Brainteaser game has 120 challenges, varying from easy to expert, described together with solutions in the included challenge booklet.
Special offer: Save a further 10% when you buy 2 or more sets of this game. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
How to play:
- Select a challenge. Each challenge shows the color of the 9 squares in the central area of the game board (the 3x3 area you see through the transparent window when you close the lid). Focus on this area when solving the challenge. Squares can be red, green, blue or white.
- The object of the game is to fit all the pieces on the game board so that the colors of the 9 central squares match what is shown in the challenge.
- When all puzzle pieces fit on the game board, close the lid to check if the color placements in the central 3x3 area match with the challenge. There is only 1 correct solution, which can be found at the end of the booklet.
Approximate dimensions: 10cm x 3cm x 14cm. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Recommended for ages 8+
- 1 compact game board with transparent lid
- 10 colourful puzzle pieces
- 1 booklet with 120 challenges and solutions