Help your little ones learn their letters, numbers, colours, and animals with these cheerful education-themed wall stickers. These handy stickers can be placed safely on any smooth surfaced and removed or repositioned at any time. Place them on bedroom or classroom walls to facilitate learning, or use them on bookshelves and furniture to bring life into a boring room. They're an easy way to decorate, and even easier to change as your child grows and their tastes change.
This product is printed on clear material for a "stencilled" look. White or light coloured walls are recommended for best results.
- Easy to apply and remove without damaging the surface.
- Stickers are waterproof and can be wiped clean.
- Can be applied on walls, furniture, accessories, mirrors, windows etc
- Can be re-used and repositioned without leaving a sticky residue.
- To use, peel carefully from sheet and position on the required surface. Surface should be clean and dry, leave newly painted wall for 3 weeks to completely dry before applying stickers.
- To reposition, slowly peel off the wall and re-apply.
Contains 115 elements on 4 sheets. For size indication, the tiger cat is 15cm H x 19cm W and the zebra is 12 cm L x 11 cm W.
What are RoomMates? RoomMates are removable, repositionable, and reusable wall stickers. They are available in a range of themes and designs and can be applied to any smooth surface.
How do they work? These wall stickers are easy to use: simply peel & stick! The special adhesive is strong enough to keep your designs on the wall, but will allow repositioning without damaging paint or leaving behind sticky residue.