If you are looking for a model kit that is different to the “norm” and somewhat special then you need to have a look at the TimberKits Dragon Wooden Model Kit. Not only will you and your child be able to enjoy working together to create a dragon model; you'll be building a model that moves / works!
All TimberKits projects include moving parts which you build into the design using wooden cams, levers, cranks and more. Better yet, despite sounding quite complicated no special skills or equipment is needed as everything you need comes in the box, including full easy to read and follow instructions.
For the budding woodworker, mechanic, model fan, young engineer and curious mind this TimberKits Dragon Wooden Model Kit will delight. It isn’t often that children get to see the inner working of such things, especially in this digital age. When completed why not paint it or varnish it, protecting it and making it completely unique to you, the building team!?
The TimberKits Dragon Wooden Model Kit is recommended for ages 9 yrs+ (with adult aid/ supervision as necessary) and it makes a fantastic gift.
- A wooden model kit with moving parts
- Full instructions and materials needed to complete the project are included
- Completed model dimensions: 220mm (W) x 180mm (H) x 105mm (D)
- Supplied unbuilt and unvarnished / unpainted (you may do this when finished if wished)
- Suitable for ages 9 - 90
- Adult supervision / help may be required for 9 – 12 year olds
- Motorise your kit with the Universal Battery Drive (sold separately)
See the video below for a demonstration of a completed Dragon model: