New for Christmas 2017 and ideal for ages 7 right through to adult, the aim of the Smart Games Temple Connection brainteaser game is to build roads and bridges to connect the temples. Figure out which floors to connect and which puzzle pieces you need to solve the 80 challenges!
How to play:
1. Select a challenge. Place the temples on the game board as indicated in the challenge.
2. The object of the game is to place puzzle pieces with roads and bridges on the board to create paths that connect the temples.
3. There is only 1 correct solution, found at the end of the challenge booklet.
1. Select a challenge. Place the temples on the game board as indicated in the challenge:
- There are 3 temples, each with different rooftops. A number (1, 2 or 3) indicates how many rooftops a specific temple has.
- Temples must be oriented correctly, with the doors facing the directions indicated in the challenge.
- The position of a door on the ground floor is indicated by a black triangle. If there is a door on the second floor, this is indicated by a white triangle.
- Easier challenges include two towers only.
2. The object of the game is to place puzzle pieces with roads and bridges on the board to create paths that connect the temple:
- Roads can have 2 levels, high end and low end. You can connect a high end with another high end to create a bridge, or you can connect a high end to a door on the second floor of a temple.
- A low end can connect to another low end, or to a door on the ground floor of a temple.
- When you create a bridge, a road can pass underneath if needed.
- In challenges with 3 temples there will be two paths.
- Because every temple has 2 doors, some doors will not be used.
- You don’t need to use all puzzle pieces. Easy challenges often need fewer road pieces than harder challenges.
3. There is only 1 solution per challenge (shown in the booklet if you just can't crack it)
Not suitable for children below 3 years.
Approximate box dimensions: 24cm x 24cm x 5cm.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed