Ideal for ages 6 right through to adult, the aim of the Smart Games North Pole Expedition brainteaser game is to keep the fish and polar bears separate.
This game features two playing modes: one with the Eskimo in a canoe on the water and one with the Eskimo on the ice. Play the same challenge twice and discover a completely different solution! North Pole Expedition includes 80 challenges for endless brain-building fun.
Includes 1 portable, self-contained game board, 7 puzzle pieces, 20 cards with 80 challenges and 1 booklet with game rules and solutions. The game board also doubles as a storage case for the game, handy for travel.
How to play:
1. Choose a challenge card and put it on the topside of the game board. There are 2 playing modes for each challenge: the Eskimo sitting in the canoe and the Eskimo that is standing.
2. Fit the puzzle piece with the Eskimo of your choice together with the remaining puzzle pieces on the challenge card, but make sure that fish are in the water and bears are on the ice.
3. There is only one correct solution per challenge.
1. Choose a challenge card and put it on the topside of the game board. There are 2 playing modes for each challenge: the Eskimo sitting in the canoe and Eskimo that is standing. Choose which Eskimo you want to use - you are not allowed to use both Eskimos at the same time.
2. Fit the puzzle piece with the Eskimo of your choice together with all the other puzzle pieces with fish and polar bears on the challenge card:
- Fish need to be placed in the water
- Polar bears need to be placed on the ice
- The standing Eskimo must be placed on the ice; the canoe Eskimo in the water.
- Transparent parts of the puzzle pieces (without artwork) can cover ice or water.
Challenges in the STARTER level give you hints about the position of some animals.
3. There is only 1 solution per challenge (shown in the booklet if you just can't crack it)
Once you have solved a challenge, you can either go to the next challenge with the same Eskimo OR you can try to solve the same challenge again using the other Eskimo. Although the challenge is still the same, the solution will be completely different. Remember you never should use both Eskimo puzzle pieces in the same challenge.
Not suitable for children below 3 years. Approximate box dimensions: 24cm x 24cm x 5cm.