Designed in the UK for pre-school children, each card in this BrainBox First Animals set of 24 sturdy and double-sided cards shows three animal images on one side and just part of each image on the other, such as ears or a tail, with the question, “What animal?”
The object of the game is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember which animal each body part shown belongs to. If the animals are named correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Fun and easy way to help young children to identify and name animals
- Improves memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Children can play alone or with as many players as desired
- Made from 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Contents: 24 cards. Pack measures approx 12 x 12 x 6 cm.